Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just Girly Things: Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner

So, I've never been a huge fan of eyeliner. I used to wear it on my bottom water line all the time, but I haven't done that in a while.
I was watching this Youtube video of a girl I follow, and she mentioned the new Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner duo. In her review, she explained that it was easy to apply. So I was at Target one day (when am I not though :P) and I found this product for $7, which is decently priced for a makeup product in my opinion. I came home, tried it, and loved it!
It really is super easy to apply, and I've never used liquid eyeliner before. You can wear it with or without eyeshadow and it looks just fine. The consistancy of it is perfect. Not too runny but not too sticky. And, my favorite part, it stays on ALL DAY! woot!
So, if you haven't tried it, you should totally check it out!
 :)

Brittani

PS: I am kinda a girly girl, so ocassionally I will post something in Just Girly Things :)

Also, I'm really interested in trying the colored eyeliners now. I'm a plain jane though... dare to be bold? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment