Thursday, November 14, 2013

Uniquely You!

Something that's been really bugging me lately is people's obsession over being like everyone else. People grow up today being surrounded by how they should look, dress, and act. I've dealt with insecurities before, and, even to this day, I still struggle with it. I've always wondered why I can't have curves, why I'm so long and lankey, or why I'm not as bold as some people. I need to remember that God made me unique and special. I am one of a kind created by the Almighty Creator and so are you! I'm not saying you can't change some things at all. I'm saying look at your motives for change. Make sure that it's something that you are comfortable with and not something you feel pressured to do. God has a purpose for you. He made you the way you are for a reason. Seek out his purpose. Find your beauty in Christ.

Brittani




No comments:

Post a Comment